We use cookies to give you the best possible experience on our website. You are free to manage this via your browser setting at any time or through the find out more link.
Find out more
Cookie Portal
Manage and find out more about the cookies used on this website.
View Cookie Settings

Accept All Cookies and Close
Close Without Saving
< Back
This website has 4 types of cookies:
Your preferences will not take affect until the "save and close" button is clicked. To view our cookie policy please visit our cookie policy page.
Strictly Necessary Cookies Used to help you move around the site and use its features. Without these cookies, it will be very hard to use the website.
Analytical/Performance Cookies Used to anonymously track visitors around the website so that we can improve your experience.
Functional Cookies Allows the website to remember your preferences and personalised your experience.
Targeted Marketing Cookies Allows adverts you see to be targeted to you and your interests.
Save and Close
< Back
< Back
Cookie Policy
< Back

Member of the Public, Elected Members and Councillors

Member of the Public, Elected Members and Councillors

If you wish to undertake or request any scheme on the highway please contact your Parish / Borough / District / City Councillor in the first instance, or a member of your Local Highway Panel.

The Local Highway Panel (LHP) will review and validate your request and advise you of their decision directly. If your request is approved and should you wish to privately fund the scheme, the LHP team will pass on your details onto Essex Highway Solutions, we will then contact you directly to discuss your requirements further.