Local Council issue

We don't look after all issues on the highway or roads. Some issues are looked after by your local council, including:

  • abandoned vehicles
  • benches
  • bins (including dog waste bins)
  • boundary walls
  • graffiti
  • litter
  • street cleaning
  • street name plates

You can use the map to find out which local council to report your issue or use the links below.

Visit your local council website:

Southend and Thurrock are unitary authorities within the greater Essex area. They look after all highway and road related issues in their area.