Information Event bookings on Thursday 1 October 2020
The booking system to request tickets for the Information Event on Thursday 1 October 2020 has now closed. If you need to cancel your 15 minute appointment please contact us by email:
On the day
The Information Event will be held at Finchingfield Guildhall, Church Hill, Finchingfield, Braintree CM7 4NN.
- Please do not attend if you or members of your household are suffering from Covid-19 or from Covid-19 symptoms. If you are unable to attend the event, please contact us on the email provided above to cancel your session.
- Please only attend the event with those included within your booking. Please be reminded attendance will be limited to four people (including children) to allow us to remain compliant with current Covid-19 restrictions.
- Please ensure you arrive at your allotted time. Late attendance could result in your sessions being cancelled.
- Upon your arrival, please wait in the downstairs lobby area where a member of staff will greet you and ensure you are signed in appropriately.
- Please maintain social distancing and please wear a face covering whilst inside the building if you are able to.
- Please use the hand sanitising stations upon entrance to the building.
- A one way system will be in operation during the event, please ensure you follow the “Way In” and “Way Out” signs accordingly.
Should we be required to cancel our arrangements, for example if government advice concerning Covid-19 changes, an update will be placed on our webpage and we will endeavour to contact you through the information provided on your event booking.
Topics for discussion
- Current plans, including replacement bridge design and material choices.
- Proposals relating to the installation of a temporary vehicle crossing across the village green and watercourse, and reinstatement works.
- Estimated project timeline.
Please note that while we continue to pursue options for a replacement bridge in Finchingfield village centre, these options will be subject to the necessary legal permissions and obligations being met and planning permissions being granted. We continue to work with closely with Finchingfield Parish Council throughout this process to complete the works.