Festive Opening Hours - 05 November 2018: Chelmsford Park and Ride 2018/19
Select the image to open the pdf in a new window.
Buses run to and from the hospital every 23 minutes. Please look out for the new Community Link mini bus which will now run the service. Timetables are available below, at the hospital, Chelmer Valley Park and Ride site and online through Traveline
A pdf copy is available for printing full size.
Map of Park and Ride Routes
Fares from 1st August 2018
- Adult fare is payable for passengers aged 16 years and over.
- Child fare is payable for children aged 5 years and over.
- Children under 5 years old travel for free at all times.
- Adult daily: £3.60 (Monday to Friday)
- Adult weekly: £18.00
- Adult monthly: £66.50
- Children - daily £1, weekly £5, monthly £20.
- Children under 5 years old travel for free at all times
Group fare (up to 2 adults and 3 children):
- Off-peak after 10am: £5.00
Park and Ride tickets are valid for both the Sandon and Chelmer Valley service and allow unlimited travel across the two routes.
Card payment can be used to pay for both weekly and monthly tickets. This option is not available on daily tickets due to transaction fees.
Concessionary pass holders travel free after 9am.
Satnav users can find the site using the postcode CM3 3PR.
Chelmer Valley Park and Ride is located on the A130 east of Essex Regiment Way, accessed from the Pratts Farm Roundabout.