Buses run to and from the hospital every 23 minutes. Please look out for the new Community Link mini bus which will now run the service. Timetables are available below, at the hospital, Chelmer Valley Park and Ride site and online through Traveline
A pdf copy is available for printing full size.
Map of Park and Ride Routes
Fares from 1st August 2017
- Adult daily: £3.50 (Monday to Friday)
- Adult weekly: £17.50 (conditions apply)
- Adult monthly: £64.50 (conditions apply)
- Children (aged between 5 and 15 years inclusive) - daily £1, weekly £5, monthly £20.
- Children under 5 years old travel for free at all times
Park and Ride tickets are valid for both the Sandon and Chelmer Valley service and allow unlimited travel across the two routes.
Card payment can be used to pay for both weekly and monthly tickets. This option is not available on daily tickets due to transaction fees.
Concessionary pass holders travel free after 9am.
Satnav users can find the site using the postcode CM3 3PR.
Chelmer Valley Park and Ride is located on the A130 east of Essex Regiment Way, accessed from the Pratts Farm Roundabout.