Due for inspection
From the location details provided, we will check if the issue is already known to us. If it is not, we will visit the site to assess the situation, this will include deciding how urgent the repair work is and if it can be scheduled for repair.
This has been inspected and assessed.
In order to progress this report we need to do some further investigation into whether Essex County Council owns the land and therefore if we are responsible for it.
This could include checking responsibility with a utility such as a water, electricity or gas company.
This has been inspected, assessed and prioritised and is now included in a programme of works for repair.
We are pleased to advise this work has been completed.
No further action
This has been assessed as requiring no further action at this time. Reasons can include:
- We have assessed the reported problem and it does not currently meet our minimum assessment criteria for action. We routinely inspect all routes and this issue will be monitored as part of these inspections.
- The area of concern is the responsibility of another organisation, local council, or land owner. We will contact them and ask that they report directly to you, if you have provided us with contact details.
- On visiting the site, the Highways Inspector has removed the hazard or the hazard had already been removed before the site was visited, so no problem was found or identified.
- We have previously been made aware of the problem and are already preparing to take the necessary action as part of a large maintenance scheme.
- A routine inspection is due shortly and any problems present will be identified at that time.