Here you will find the information you need to apply for a Blue Badge, vehicle crossing/dropped kerb or a street party. If you are a contractor, you will find information on applying for a licence for skips, scaffolding or planting.

For residents:


For contractors:

Apply for a temporary traffic regulation order (eg. road closure, speed restriction)
rating button